This is a superb family home that guarantees a quiet and comfortable family lifestyle. Set in the tranquil and delightful countryside, the property is conveniently located close to Saintfield, Lisburn and only twelve miles from Belfast. Children can walk to the bus stop in minutes with regular transport to the provinces leading schools. The property is built with split level accommodation offering the flexibility and the space a family requires with two of the five double bedrooms benefitting from ensuite facilities. There are four reception rooms including a fantastic sunroom with access to a patio area to fully enjoy the summer months.
The entrance level comprises a porch, a spacious hall, a solid wood kitchen with access to a utility room, a dining room, a living room with a feature fireplace and an integral double garage. The lower floor comprises two bedrooms - one with an ensuite, a family room with a feature fireplace and a superb sun room. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms, the master with an ensuite and a bathroom with a Jacuzzi style bath.
The property is set on a half acre site and is entered through electric gates that lead onto a brick paved driveway. The rear garden is south west facing, is laid in lawn and has an array of mature trees and shrubs. There is a patio to the side of the sun room that is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
The property is located just off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Carryduff and Saintfield. Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools. Golf enthusiasts have the superb Rockmount and Temple Golf Clubs within a short drive.
To arrange a viewing of please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.85m x 3.89m (15'11" x 12'9")
- Dining Room 3.94m x 3.86m (12'11" x 12'8")
- Family Room 5.84m x 3.94m (19'2" x 12'11")
- Sun Room 4.78m x 3.58m (15'8" x 11'9")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.64m x 3.76m (18'6" x 12'4")
- Utility Room 2.82m x 2.03m (9'3" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 1 4.55m x 3.91m (14'11" x 12'10")
- En-suite 2.18m x 1.78m (7'2" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 3.33m (12'11" x 10'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.66m'3.35m x 3.48m (12''11" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 4 4.55m x 3.91m (14'11" x 12'10")
- En-suite 2.08m x 1.80m (6'10" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 5 3.91m x 3.35m (12'10" x 11')
- Bathroom 2.87m x 2.24m (9'5" x 7'4")
- Downstairs WC
- Double Integral Garage 7.06m x 6.55m (23'2" x 21'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.