The Perfect Avenue!
This superb detached property offers beautifully presented accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing or established family seeking plenty of space and a convenient location with great schools and local amenities. The current owners have great taste and have created a home you will be proud to call your own for many years to come.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with a tiled floor and access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a solid wood floor and an open fire, a dining room with double doors to the lounge and access to the kitchen, a fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and living room with a feature stove and an integral garage with a utility area. Upstairs offers a superb master bedroom complete with a walk-in wardrobe and a luxury en-suite shower room, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower.
To the front there is a selection of plants & shrubs along with a brick paved driveway. The rear garden is completely private, is bordered by an established hedge, offers a spacious lawn and a fantastic patio area that is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining.
Ballylenaghan Avenue is a convenient and sought after location with an excellent range of leading primary and secondary schools. You are only minutes from the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre - home to Sainsburys and M&S and being located off the Saintfield Road and the outer ring makes the morning commute to work and school easy.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.77m x 3.99m (18'11" x 13'1")
- Dining Room 2.97m x 3.43m (9'9" x 11'3")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 3.68m x 7.77m (12'1" x 25'6")
- Integral Garage / Utility Area 4.95m x 4.17m (16'3" x 13'8")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 5.49m x 4.39m (18' x 14'5")
- Walk-in Wardrobe
- En-suite 2.34m x 3.02m (7'8" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 3.99m (15'11" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.89m x 3.99m (12'9" x 13'1")
- Bedroom 4 2.36m x 4.09m (7'9" x 13'5")
- Bathroom 1.91m x 2.72m (6'3" x 8'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.