Style on the Square!
This stunning detached home is located in the highly sought after and prestigious Bracken Hill area of South Belfast. The property offers stylish & modern living accommodation and four well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The wonderful open plan kitchen, living and dining room will undoubtedly be the main focal point of the property where plenty of quality time will be spent, from relaxing in the evening to having friends and family over for a get together.
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace and a gas fire, a utility room with fitted units and a fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room with an excellent range of integrated appliances and a contemporary stove for those winter evenings. Upstairs comprises four bedrooms - two of which benefit from a 'Jack & Jill' en-suite and a contemporary bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front and side there are gardens laid in lawn complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs and a tarmac driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is completely private and is the perfect place to enjoy some al fresco dining and relax.
Bracken Hill Square is one of the Four Winds most desirable areas to live in, especially having the advantage of huge green area to the front which is ideal for kids to play or somewhere to relax. There is a great range of amenities on your doorstep such as the Four Winds restaurant, shopping at Forestside, Tesco Newtownbreda, leading local schools and transport routes to and from the City Centre and other surrounding towns.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall 4.47m x 2.82m (14'8" x 9'3")
- Lounge 5.16m x 3.71m (16'11" x 12'2")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 6.22m x 7.80m (20'5" x 25'7")
- Utility Room 2.57m x 1.63m (8'5" x 5'4")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 2.77m x 3.76m (9'1" x 12'4")
- Jack & Jill En-suite 1.57m x 2.44m (5'2" x 8')
- Bedroom 2 3.99m x 2.87m (13'1" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.71m x 2.84m (12'2" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 2.24m (10'7" x 7'4")
- Bathroom 2.21m x 2.51m (7'3" x 8'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.