Everything You Need!
This fantastic detached home offers modern living accommodation and well-proportioned bedrooms, making it perfect for a growing or established family that want to live in an area that benefits from leading schools and an excellent range of amenities. The kitchen/diner benefits from a great range of integrated appliances, a breakfast bar where you can enjoy a morning coffee and with access to the dining room and doors to the garden it is the perfect place for entertaining on special occasions. The current vendors have wonderful taste ensuring the house is in perfect order which will make moving into the property an absolute pleasure and you can enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with access to a WC, a living room with a feature cast iron multi-fuel stove and double doors leading to a dining room, a spacious family room, a fantastic kitchen/diner complete with integrated appliances and a breakfast bar, a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises a fabulous master bedroom complete with a fitted-out dressing room and a luxury shower room with under floor heating and an integrated sound system, a further three well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
To the front there is a spacious brick paved driveway and lawn that is complimented by a selection of plants & shrubs. The rear garden has a very private aspect, a sizeable lawn and a patio that is the perfect place to enjoy a summer barbeque.
Crawford Park is situated off the Ballygowan Road and is convenient to Forestside and Belfast City Centre. A good selection of local shops are within walking distance to include a Spar, fast food outlets and pretty much all you need.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 18' 4'' x 12' 11'' (5.58m x 3.93m)
- Dining Room 11' 7'' x 10' 1'' (3.53m x 3.07m)
- Family Room 16' 4'' x 13' 8'' (4.97m x 4.16m)
- Kitchen/Diner 25' 1'' x 11' 10'' (7.64m x 3.60m)
- Utility Room 9' 11'' x 9' 7'' (3.02m x 2.92m)
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 15' 4'' x 12' 11'' (4.67m x 3.93m)
- Dressing Room 12' 10'' x 7' 0'' (3.91m x 2.13m)
- En-suite 12' 10'' x 5' 9'' (3.91m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 5'' x 11' 8'' (4.39m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 3'' x 10' 1'' (4.34m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 5'' x 7' 10'' (4.09m x 2.39m)
- Bathroom 9' 1'' x 9' 0'' (2.77m x 2.74m)
- Integral Garage 16' 9'' x 9' 11'' (5.10m x 3.02m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.