Bright Side of the Road!
To live in one of the most famous avenues in Northern Ireland due to our very own Van Morrison is one thing, but to own a stunning red brick double fronted detached property that is bursting with charm and has very flexible and generous accommodation is another thing altogether! This wonderful home has everything a large or growing family could need and will adapt comfortably to the needs of evolving family life. The property is beautifully presented throughout and has been very well cared for over the years.
Downstairs comprises of four fantastic reception rooms that can be utilised as required, a modern kitchen with access to a completely private courtyard for some alfresco dining, a guest WC and a utility area and garage. Upstairs are four bedrooms and a luxurious family bathroom.
There is a large lawn to the front of the property with direct access to Cyprus Avenue, a private garden and patio area to the side and to the rear there is a raised decked area, space for a hot tub or trampoline and a hand built covered entertainment area.
The location really is second to none with everything you could possibly need being close by. You certainly won’t be short of choice for restaurants and pubs in Ballyhackamore and a visit to Dave Kane Cycles will keep you right when you need to burn off the excess calories! With the local primary and secondary schools in the area being some of the best in the province your really will be pushed to finder a better lifestyle opportunity!
For further information or to arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance vestibule
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 6.10m x 3.61m (20' x 11'10)
- Kitchen 2.79m x 3.61m (9'2 x 11'10)
- Dining room 5.82m x 3.63m (19'1 x 11'11)
- Family room 3.94m x 3.63m (12'11 x 11'11)
- Conservatory 3.58m x 7.90m (11'9 x 25'11)
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.61m (15'8 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 2 4.93m x 3.63m (16'2 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 3 2.69m x 3.43m (8'10 x 11'3)
- Bedroom 4 3.20m x 1.78m (10'6 x 5'10)
- Bathroom 2.69m x 3.61m (8'10 x 11'10)
- Garage utility area 3.35m x 6.99m (11' x 22'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.