Queen of the Park!
Situated in a popular area of Carryduff this double fronted family home is sure to be popular with growing and established families. The spacious accommodation requires sympathetic modernisation allowing you to create the home of your dreams. One of the lovely features is the mature and spacious rear garden that benefits from a private aspect. Furthermore there is no onward chain making for an easy move to your new home.
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious living room, a dining room, a kitchen with access to a fantastic conservatory and cloak room with a WC. Upstairs comprises of three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a separate WC. The attached garage benefits from light, power and an up & over door.
To the front there is a driveway and a garden laid in lawn. The rear garden is an absolute delight, benefiting from a large lawn, an array of plants & shrubs and a patio.
Queensfort Park South is within walking distance of Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11')
- Dining Room 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11" x 10'8")
- Kitchen 3.33m x 2.41m (10'11" x 7'11")
- Conservatory 4.27m x 2.69m (14' x 8'10")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 3.76m x 3.35m (12'4" x 11')
- Bedroom 2 3.35m x 3.25m (11' x 10'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.35m x 2.46m (11' x 8'1")
- Separate WC
- Garage 5.41m x 2.82m (17'9" x 9'3")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.