A Lesson in Luxury!
Tranquil, picturesque and peaceful are three words that spring to mind when describing this wonderful chain free old School House. This really is an opportunity that is perfect for any family looking for a superb home with a convenient semi-rural location with stunning elevated views of the countryside, this is one not to be missed.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall leading to a living room with a feature fireplace and patio doors to a raised decking area, an office/study, a stunning modern kitchen with built in appliances, a centre island with breakfast bar & a separate utility room, a spacious sitting/dining area with a feature fireplace that leads to a conservatory with views over the garden & a white three piece shower room. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, an en-suite and fabulous views, a further three bedrooms and a contemporary white three piece bathroom suite.
The views in the rear garden simply must be seen to believed. There are different patio areas to enjoy, well manicured lawns, beautiful trees, shrubs and plants & a detached single garage with a separate storage room. To the front there is a driveway proving ample off-street parking for all of the family.
With a superb location providing easy access to a host of local schools, Forestside Shopping Centre and local transport, this property and its fantastic location really has to be seen to be believed.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.29m x 4.65m (14'1 x 15'3)
- Study 2.49m x 2.44m (8'2 x 8)
- Kitchen 4.60m x 6.30m (15'1 x 20'8)
- Utility Room 2.49m x 1.85m (8'2 x 6'1)
- Sitting/Dining Room 3.51m x 5.89m (11'6 x 19'4)
- Sun Room 5.00m x 4.39m (16'5 x 14'5)
- Downstairs Shower Room 2.16m x 1.65m (7'1 x 5'5)
- Master Bedroom 4.29m x 7.24m (14'1 x 23'9)
- En-suite 2.57m x 1.70m (8'5 x 5'7)
- Bedroom 2 3.81m x 5.21m (12'6 x 17'1)
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 3.61m (12'6 x 11'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.35m x 2.69m (11 x 8'10)
- Bathroom 2.44m x 1.65m (8 x 5'5)
- Garage 3.25m x 4.50m (10'8 x 14'9)
- External storage room 3.25m x 1.60m (10'8 x 5'3)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.