The Good Life!
Edenderry is an absolutely delightful place to live, as you drive into the village you would think you are in the depths of the countryside yet Shaws Bridge, the Malone Road, Forestside Shopping Centre and the Outer Ring are all within a few miles! This Edwardian home is located in Attic Row and offers stylish open plan living space. If you are in the market as a first time buyer or thinking of downsizing and want to live in a quiet and pretty area of Belfast then this home with no onward chain will tick plenty of boxes.
Downstairs comprises an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a store, a bathroom with a three-piece suite and covered yard with plumbing for a washing machine. Upstairs comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms.
To the front there is a well-maintained front garden while to the rear there is a covered yard leading to a private rear garden where you can enjoy a summer barbeque.
The quaint village of Edenderry is an idyllic semi-rural setting on the banks of the River Lagan and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. South and Central Belfast are only a few minutes away by car and you have Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda a short distance away. Properties in this area are highly sought after and this certainly is no exception standing out with its quality finish.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Living/Dining/Kitchen 6.45m x 3.58m (21'2" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 1 3.15m x 3.25m (10'4" x 10'8")
- Bedroom 2 2.31m x 3.58m (7'7" x 11'9")
- Bathroom 2.26m x 1.70m (7'5" x 5'7")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.