A bright and spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment located on a private lane just off the Malone Road. The location is convenient to a wide range of amenities on the Lisburn Road and Stranmillis Village including shops, bars and restaurants. Queens University, Botanic Gardens and Lagan Towpath are just a short distance away as well as many prestigious golf clubs, Belfast Boat Club and Queens PEC. The motorway and other main arterial routes are close by providing an easy commute to the City Centre and further afield.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall with built-in storage, a spacious living/dining room with access to a balcony overlooking the communal garden area, a modern oak shaker style fitted kitchen with a range of high and low-level units, a master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a contemporary main shower room. The property is further enhanced by having gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and off-street parking.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Communal Entrance
- Entrance Hall 3.23m x 2.49m (10'7 x 8'2)
- Living/Dining Room 5.49m x 4.70m (18'00 x 15'5)
- Kitchen 3.45m x 2.36m (11'4 x 7'9)
- Master Bedroom 4.83m x 3.53m (15'10 x 11'7)
- En-suite Shower Room 2.77m x 0.99m (9'1 x 3'3)
- Bedroom 2 4.19m x 3.28m (13'9 x 10'9)
- Shower Room 2.46m x 1.98m (8'1 x 6'6)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.