This stunning and stylish first floor apartment located in "The Bakery" is perfectly suited to young professionals who want a first class location on the bustling Ormeau Road. The property comes with a host of benefits to include no onward chain, designated car parking, an on-site concierge service and a fitness suite to keep you in great shape. There is also fantastic communal gardens that have been expertly landscaped for you to enjoy.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with built-in storage, a fantastic kitchen, living and dining room complete with modern units and integrated appliances, a spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a contemporary bathroom.
Ideally located on the thriving Ormeau Road ensuring shopping, eating out, going for a drink, universities and parks all very easily accessible. There is regular local transport into the city centre and it is certainly walkable.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 10' 6'' x 8' 7'' (3.20m x 2.61m)
- Open To:
- Living/Dining Room 15' 6'' x 11' 3'' (4.72m x 3.43m)
- Bedroom 15' 6'' x 8' 6'' (4.72m x 2.59m)
- Bathroom 10' 1'' x 6' 9'' (3.07m x 2.06m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.