Situated in one of the finest apartment buildings in Holywood dating back to 1875, this first-floor apartment is perfect for young professionals or those wishing to downsize with all the amenities that Holywood town centre has to offer literally on your doorstep. St Helens House has been beautifully converted into seven apartments and Apt 4 reveals much of the exquisite details and architectural features of the Victorian era in which it was built, a brand-new kitchen, updated electrics, own car parking space and offers fabulous glimpses over Belfast Lough.
The apartment comprises of a spacious entrance hall with under stairs storage and original exposed floorboards, a bright and spacious open plan living/dining room with feature marble fireplace and the original sash bay windows offering fabulous views off Belfast Lough, a brand new modern kitchen with built in appliances, two bedrooms – master with a feature fireplace and built in storage and a bathroom with a white two piece suite and a separate W.C.
The apartment benefits from its own designated car parking space to the side of the building.
St. Helens House is very conveniently located to the centre of Holywood. There is an abundance of shops, eateries, pubs and every type of convenience you can think of! Local transport to Belfast and Bangor is plentiful and you have the choice of bus or train for your travel.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 19' 11'' x 11' 2'' (6.07m x 3.40m)
- Kitchen 10' 8'' x 6' 4'' (3.25m x 1.93m)
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1 14' 1'' x 11' 11'' (4.29m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 7' 11'' (3.91m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 9' 2'' x 8' 0'' (2.79m x 2.44m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.