This top floor apartment is beautifully presented and offers spacious accommodation in a much sought after location on the banks of the River Lagan. With the Ormeau & Stranmillis Road, Cutters Wharf and the city centre within walking distance the standard of living is sure to be high. Luxury apartments in this area are highly sought after, especially those on the top floor with a stylish finish throughout.
The apartment comprises an entrance hall with cloak space, an inner hall with built-in storage and with access to a roof space, a spacious living and dining room with a balcony overlooking the communal garden, a kitchen with integrated appliances and open to the living & dining room, a master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room, a further two double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom.
There are well-maintained communal gardens to enjoy, a car park with allocated residents parking and space for visitors as well as plenty of on street parking.
There is a monthly management fee of £112 per month. This includes building insurance, lift maintenance, gardening, communal area cleaning & painting, winter gritting, roof & gutter maintenance and window cleaning.
There are a number of parks and popular sports and leisure facilities close by, including the Lagan Towpath and the Boat Club for tennis or squash fans. There is a residents pathway with a secured gate that leads to Ailesbury Road and provides easy access to amenities on the Ormeau Road and the extremely popular Forestside Shopping Centre.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall 1.52m x 2.54m (5' x 8'4")
- Inner Hall
- Living / Dining Room 4.01m x 5.51m (13'2" x 18'1")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 2.49m x 3.81m (8'2" x 12'6")
- Master Bedroom 4.70m x 3.56m (15'5" x 11'8")
- En-suite 2.03m x 1.78m (6'8" x 5'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.15m x 3.63m (10'4" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 3 3.40m x 3.53m (11'2" x 11'7")
- Bathroom 1.96m x 2.18m (6'5" x 7'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.