Barneswright House is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new Art-Deco style home with a fantastic Craigantlet location that is convenient to Belfast, Holywood and Newtownards. It benefits from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some great suppliers and you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home that is truly a "one off." The design of the property is very much centred on modern day family living, with more than enough reception space and large double bedrooms, that is sure to please all members of the family.
The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, a living room, a study, a superb kitchen/diner/living room with full height sliding doors to a patio. The living area is open to the kitchen/diner and features two bow windows. There is also a utility room and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete with "his & hers" dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises two large bedrooms both with dressing rooms and a shower room.
The property has a south facing patio that can be accessed via the sliding doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine. There will be surrounding lawns and flowerbeds will be planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy. The site also benefits from a wooded area and a feature raised patio where views of Strangford Lough may be enjoyed from the area nestled into a south and west facing cosy BBQ area.
Barneswright House is located on the Holywood Road, Craigantlet making it both easily accessible to East Belfast, Newtownards and Holywood. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with countryside views and rural charm.
For further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550.
- Entrance Hall 7' 3'' x 13' 1'' (2.2m x 4.0m)
- Family Room 11' 10'' x 13' 1'' (3.6m x 4.0m)
- Kitchen/Dining 31' 6'' x 13' 1'' (9.6m x 4.0m)
- Living Area 5.41m x 3.71m (17'9" x 12'2")
- Study 3.61m x 2.11m (11'10" x 6'11")
- Utility 6.40m x 1.80m (21' x 5'11")
- Master Bedroom 5.36m x 3.81m (17'7" x 12'6")
- En-suite 11' 10'' x 6' 11'' (3.6m x 2.1m)
- Dressing Room 1 3.51m x 3.51m (11'6" x 11'6")
- Dressing Room 2 2.11m x 2.01m (6'11" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 2 11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.6m x 2.9m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 10'' x 9' 6'' (3.6m x 2.9m)
- Bathroom 8' 2'' x 6' 11'' (2.5m x 2.1m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Dressing Room 11' 10'' x 4' 7'' (3.6m x 1.4m)
- Bedroom 5 11' 10'' x 12' 2'' (3.6m x 3.7m)
- Dressing Room 3.61m x 1.40m (11'10" x 4'7")
- Shower Room 8' 6'' x 6' 3'' (2.6m x 1.9m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.
Art-deco stucco style.
Concrete interlocking roof tiles – blue black with matching ridge tiles. Bangor blue slates available on request.
Smooth render, select stone facing to garage and outbuildings.
Stained hardwood front door, uPVC windows and rear doors.
Oversized single garage with utility is standard.
A double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £24,000 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Design House and Haldane Fisher.