This semi-detached property is located in the sought after Galwally Avenue. Being situated just off the Ormeau Road ensures a superb range of local amenities, a choice of great schools and excellent public transport to and from the City Centre.
The property is in need of repair and upgrading therefor is only available as a cash purchase. The price has been favorably reflected to allow for approximately £40,000 - £50,000 of work to include electrics, joinery, damp work, external work and a potential extension. There is historic subsidence in the house which we believe has been rectified by the previous owner. Please note any inspections or surveys will be at the cost of the interested parties and no guarantees are given.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloaks, two reception rooms which both benefit from fireplaces and a galley style kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very spacious and private.
The area is host to a number of primary and secondary schools and benefits from excellent transport links with the City Centre. Local amenities include Forestside Shopping Centre, Ravenhill Rugby Ground and Belvoir Park Golf Club to enjoy 18 holes or a tasty bite to eat. There is easy access within a short stroll of your front door to both the Lagan Tow Path and Belvoir Forest Park.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.88m x 3.15m (16' x 10'4")
- Dining Room 3.73m x 2.82m (12'3" x 9'3")
- Kitchen 4.09m x 1.83m (13'5" x 6')
- Bedroom 1 4.90m x 3.23m (16'1" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.73m x 3.12m (12'3" x 10'3")
- Bedroom 3 2.82m x 1.83m (9'3" x 6')
- Bathroom 2.29m x 1.83m (7'6" x 6')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.