Hannawood House offers a wonderful opportunity to purchase a brand new 5 bedroom Georgian style home with fantastic views and a convenient semi-rural location on the outskirts of Belfast. Not only does each benefit from a generous PC sum to be spent as you please with some great suppliers, but you have the option to alter the finish that will result in a home that is truly a “one off.” The design of the property is centred on modern day living, with more than enough reception space and large bedrooms, that are sure to please all members of the family. WJ Law have 120 years of customer satisfaction and expertise that will help you find and build your dream home!
The ground floor comprises an impressive entrance hall, a living room, a family room, a superb kitchen/diner with full height French doors to the rear patio and a centre island, a snug that is open to the kitchen/diner, a utility/boot room and a downstairs WC. The first floor comprises a master suite complete with “his & hers” dressing rooms and an en-suite, a further two double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. The second floor comprises a further two large bedrooms both benefiting from dressing rooms and a shower room with a three piece suite.
The property benefits from a west facing patio area that can be accessed via double doors from the kitchen that will capture afternoon and evening sunshine… just perfect for some al fresco dining. There will be surrounding lawns and the flowerbeds planted with an array of plants & shrubs, resulting in delightful outdoor space all the family can enjoy. Each site is over 0.9 acres and has a paddock to the rear.
Hannawood House is located on the Upper Braniel Road making them both easily accessible to South and East Belfast. The location is semi-rural and is blessed with amazing views over the city and rural charm.
NB Please note images are used for illustrative purposes.
- Entrance Hall 1.8 x 3.4 (5'10" x 11'1")
- Living Room 3.6 x 4.9 (11'9" x 16'0")
- Family Room 3.6 x 4 (11'9" x 13'1")
- Kitchen/Dining 9.6 x 4 (31'5" x 13'1")
- Open To:
- Snug 3.9 x 4.2 (12'9" x 13'9")
- Utility Room 1.8 x 3.4 (5'10" x 11'1")
- Downstairs WC
- Master Bedroom 3.6 x 4.2 (11'9" x 13'9")
- En-suite 3.6 x 2.1 (11'9" x 6'10")
- Dressing Room 1 2.2 x 2.2 (7'2" x 7'2")
- Dressing Room 2 3.6 x 1.6 (11'9" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 2 3.6 x 2.9 (11'9" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.6 x 2.9 (11'9" x 9'6")
- Bathroom 2.5 x 2.1 (8'2" x 6'10")
- Bedroom 4 3.6 x 3.7 (11'9" x 12'1")
- Dressing Room 3.6 x 1.4 (11'9" x 4'7")
- Bedroom 5 3.6 x 3.7 (11'9" x 12'1")
- Dressing Room 3.6 x 1.4 (11'9" x 4'7")
- Shower Room 2.6 x 1.9 (8'6" x 6'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Front, rear and Western elevation of sunroom in limestone.
Remaining elevations in sandstone with wet dash maintenance free render (Alternatives available).
Concrete interlocking roof tiles – blue black with matching ridge tiles.
Bangor blue slates available on request.
Wet dash render and select stone facing.
Painted aluminium/composite front door, uPVC and select aluminium windows and doors.
Sliding sash to front windows. Sandstone cills.
Oversized single garage with utility is standard.
A double garage including loft office/games room available on request.
A PC sum of £25,000 is available from nominated suppliers to include Wrights Design House and