Live, Work, Play!
This is a unique and very hard to come by opportunity to purchase a home that offers so much for the right purchaser. Anyone requiring an abundance of storage, that wants to get into farming, has equestrian or motor cross interests this fabulous home is absolutely ideal. Not only are the outbuildings a great asset but the substantial and fully upgraded home is an absolute treat. The interior has had a lot of work carried out and is perfectly presented from top to bottom.
The flexible accommodation can be utilised to suit any families need with up to two bedrooms on the ground floor and three on the first floor. The kitchen is ideal for modern day family life with lots of open plan space for dining and living and there is an open plan formal dining area off the kitchen. One thing this property has in abundance is storage and space. There is a utility room and boot room area off the kitchen and upstairs the storage cupboards run the entire length of the landing.
There are surrounding gardens with rolling countryside views to enjoy and there is substantial parking for lorries, vans or the like if you are running a business from home. The warehouse storage will particularly appeal to those in the distribution business or those with a trade.
The property is located five minutes from the centre of Ballynahinch and is within walking distance to the Spa Golf Club for tasty bite to eat or a refreshment. There is an abundance of local schools and amenities to take advantage of.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 4.11m x 7.04m (13'6 x 23'1)
- Dining room 3.00m x 4.01m (9'10 x 13'2)
- Lounge 8.08m x 4.55m (26'6 x 14'11)
- Dining Room / Bedroom 5 3.63m x 4.95m (11'11 x 16'3)
- Bedroom 4 3.81m x 3.73m (12'6 x 12'3)
- Office 1.50m x 2.57m (4'11 x 8'5)
- Utility room 3.68m x 2.24m (12'1 x 7'4)
- WC 2.03m x 2.03m (6'8 x 6'8)
- Cloakroom 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11 x 6'9)
- Rear Porch
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.94m x 4.39m (12'11 x 14'5)
- Bedroom 2 3.76m x 4.55m (12'4 x 14'11)
- Bedroom 3 3.71m x 4.06m (12'2 x 13'4)
- Bathroom 2.90m x 3.71m (9'6 x 12'2)
- Shed 11.89m x 13.97m (39' x 45'10)
- Double Garage Single Storey 6.71m x 6.20m (22' x 20'4)
- Shed 29.26m x 14.76m (96' x 48'5)
- Outbuilding 1 3.99m x 7.92m (13'1 x 26')
- Outbuilding 2 3.71m x 9.32m (12'2 x 30'7)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.