Capture This Corner!
This is a superb opportunity to purchase an outstanding semi-detached period property located on the corner of Martinez Avenue and Beersbridge Road. It offers beautifully presented and spacious accommodation over three floors with a convenient location. If you have a taste for period features combined with modern comforts this home is sure to tick plenty of your boxes. The location in itself will be a big draw to parents who want a fantastic range of local amenities and have their children attend one of the leading schools in the area.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule that leads to a welcoming hall, a spacious lounge with two bay windows, a solid wood floor and a feature fireplace, a family room that links to the kitchen and to the lounge, a modern kitchen/diner with a feature stove, a utility room with fitted units and a WC and a further utility area that can be accessed via the covered veranda. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, an office or fifth bedroom and a luxury bathroom with a free standing bath and feature tiling. The second floor offers a further two bedroom and a modern shower room.
The property is accessed from Martinez Avenue via cast iron gates that open to a tarmac driveway. There is a spacious garden in lawn which is bordered by a mature hedge ensuring great privacy. There is a fantastic covered veranda which is accessed via the kitchen offering the perfect place to enjoy some outdoor dining or a well deserved drink after a long day.
The property offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore and Connswater Retail Park are within a short walk to offer a great range of eateries and shops.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.93m x 5.08m (16'2" x 16'8")
- Family Room 4.11m x 3.94m (13'6" x 12'11")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.74m x 2.84m (18'10" x 9'4")
- UtilityRoom/WC 1.73m x 3.05m (5'8" x 10')
- Utility Area 1.75m x 2.16m (5'9" x 7'1")
- Covered Veranda 5.03m x 2.62m (16'6" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 1 4.95m x 3.94m (16'3" x 12'11")
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 3.94m (10'6" x 12'11")
- Office/Bedroom 5 2.21m x 1.85m (7'3" x 6'1")
- Bathroom 2.21m x 2.84m (7'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 3.66m x 3.86m (12' x 12'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.23m x 3.86m (10'7" x 12'8")
- Shower Room 2.90m x 1.65m (9'6" x 5'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.