Nure The One For Me!
Perfectly located on the outskirts of Carryduff with lovely countryside views you will find this stunning family home with no shortage of accommodation for a large or growing family. A fantastic benefit is the fully fitted two bedroom apartment above the garage that is an ideal “granny flat” or potential "Airbnb" for some extra income if preferred. The abundance of accommodation is made up of four reception rooms and five bedrooms that will certainly adapt to your growing family needs over the years.
Downstairs comprises a bright and welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with a feature fireplace, a formal dining room with French doors, a cosy lounge with a feature fireplace and access to a sunroom, a stunning solid wood country kitchen with a large centre island and open plan dining, a utility room and a guest wc. Upstairs there are five double bedrooms off a very impressive and spacious landing, three of which have direct access to a bathroom for convenience.
The apartment above the garage comprises an entrance hall, two well proportioned bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen and a large lounge with space for dining. It also benefits from its own heating system.
The property is set on a generous site with gardens to the front and rear and benefits from a lovely countryside aspect. There are electric gates and further secure parking to the rear of the property if you have a caravan or the like.
Killynure Avenue is located just off the Belfast Road and offers a semi-rural location while benefiting from a great range of local amenities within a short drive. Belfast is only six miles away and Lisburn, Saintfield, Ballynahinch and Comber are all easily accessible.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.18m x 4.27m (17'0" x 14'0")
- Dining Room 5.18m x 4.22m (17'0" x 13'10")
- Family Room 5.23m x 3.33m (17'2" x 10'11")
- Kitchen/Dining Room 6.17m x 5.84m (20'3" x 19'2")
- Utility Room 2.34m x 2.46m (7'8" x 8'1")
- Conservatory 3.30m x 3.10m (10'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 1 5.18m x 4.27m (17'0" x 14'0")
- Bathroom 3.33m x 2.46m (10'11" x 8'1")
- Bedroom 2 4.37m x 3.66m (14'4" x 12'0")
- Bedroom 3 4.17m x 3.20m (13'8" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 4 4.22m x 2.84m (13'10" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 5 4.22m x 2.92m (13'10" x 9'7")
- Bathroom 3.10m x 1.96m (10'2" x 6'5")
- Double Garage 8.64m x 6.55m (28'4" x 21'6")
- First Floor of Garage/Annex:
- Living/Dining Room 6.58m x 3.63m (21'7" x 11'11")
- Kitchen 2.74m x 2.01m (9'0" x 6'7")
- Bedroom 1 2.92m x 2.64m (9'7" x 8'8")
- Bedroom 2 2.74m x 2.72m (9'0" x 8'11")
- Shower Room 2.64m x 1.80m (8'8" x 5'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.