A Front Runner!
If you are ready for a life changing home that offers sheer luxury internally and is professionally landscaped externally then look no further than Sequoia, a fine detached residence located in the sought after Drumbo area. The property has been extended to offer flexible accommodation that could be used to suit any form of requirement. The annex section of the house has it's own access making it ideal for anyone running a business from home, as a granny flat or it could easily be incorporated into the main body of the house if preferred.
Downstairs the main body of the property comprises a drawing room, a living room, a dining hall, a modern kitchen with dining space, a boot room, a utility room, a bathroom and a sauna. Upstairs offers a wonderful master bedroom with a dressing area and a luxury en-suite bathroom, a further four bedrooms and a modern shower room.
The extension has direct access to the house and benefits from it's own private access if required. The ground floor offers a spacious office that is open plan to a kitchen and a fabulous sun room. Upstairs offers two bedrooms, living space with a balcony overlooking the gardens and a shower room.
The property sits on a private mature and professionally landscaped site of approximately 1.6 acres. There are expansive lawns and a wonderful array of plants, shrubs and trees to enjoy. With so many different areas to enjoy... from the Japanese section with a water feature, to your own woodland area ensures you will never grow tired of the special outdoor space available.
The location is convenient to Lisburn, Belfast and Carryduff, it is only a ten minute drive to Forestside Shopping Centre and the Saintfield Road roundabout in Lisburn ensuring ease of access to a host of local schools and colleges.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- MAIN HOUSE
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.11m x 4.62m (16'9" x 15'2")
- Dining Area 4.50m x 3.66m (14'9" x 12')
- Drawing Room 6.30m x 6.25m (20'8" x 20'6")
- Kitchen / Diner 5.92m x 3.05m (19'5" x 10')
- Boot Room 2.24m x 1.14m (7'4" x 3'9")
- Utility Room 1.98m x 1.96m (6'6" x 6'5")
- Downstairs Bathroom 2.03m x 1.88m (6'8" x 6'2")
- Sauna 2.06m x 1.40m (6'9" x 4'7")
- Separate Shower Enclosure
- Master Bedroom 6.40m x 4.70m (21' x 15'5")
- Dressing Room 3.66m x 1.09m (12' x 3'7")
- En-suite Bathroom / Wet Room
- Bedroom 2 3.30m x 3.10m (10'10" x 10'2")
- Bedroom 3 3.81m x 1.83m (12'6" x 6')
- Bedroom 4 3.73m x 3.73m (12'3" x 12'3")
- Bedroom 5 5.97m x 4.34m (19'7" x 14'3")
- Wet Room
- Studio 3.78m x 2.67m (12'5" x 8'9")
- Office / Kitchen 8.18m x 6.05m (26'10" x 19'10")
- Sun Room 4.93m x 4.17m (16'2" x 13'8")
- Living Room 5.49m x 3.05m (18' x 10')
- Bedroom 6 4.29m x 2.18m (14'1" x 7'2")
- Bedroom 7 4.90m x 3.51m (16'1" x 11'6")
- Shower Room
- Activity Room 7.32m x 6.40m (24' x 21')
- Garage 6.40m x 4.19m (21' x 13'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.