This simply stunning detached property benefits from a unique lakeside setting and provides flexible and comfortable accommodation over three floors. This spacious home really has it all… 2,400 sq. ft. of warm and friendly space, special gardens with vegetable patches and a Scandinavian log cabin, along with breath-taking views over the Mourne Mountains and surrounding countryside from all angles that is sure to be enjoyed every day by the lucky purchasers. Better still, the environmentally friendly 4kw solar panel system amounts to electricity netting approximately £1,000 per annum.
The entrance level comprises an impressive entrance hall, a wonderful lounge with triple aspect windows providing wonderful views and a feature Italian marble fireplace with a wood stove, an open plan kitchen - living and dining room with a cast iron Stanley stove and integrated appliances, and a guest WC. Upstairs comprises two well-proportioned double bedrooms – both with excellent built-in storage and wardrobes, a contemporary bathroom with a picture window enjoyed from the separate free-standing bath and shower, and a spacious landing that currently acts as a study area. The lower ground floor comprises two bedrooms – one with a modern en-suite, an office area, a shelved pantry and an integral garage with excellent shelving and an electric roller door.
The property sits on a spacious site of approximately 0.75 of an acre that is both secluded and sheltered. There is extensive parking available with more than enough space to keep a caravan or boat. The beautiful gardens provide lots of areas to explore with plenty of lawn space that the children will be sure to enjoy as well as being landscaped with an extensive selection of flowers. For those with green fingers there are sure to enjoy the 14x8ft Halls Magnum greenhouse.
To arrange a viewing or for for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550.
- Reception Hall
- Lounge 25' 5'' x 13' 10'' (7.74m x 4.21m)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 25' 4'' x 14' 5'' (7.72m x 4.39m)
- Bedroom 1 14' 4'' x 14' 1'' (4.37m x 4.29m)
- Bedroom 2 14' 0'' x 13' 10'' (4.26m x 4.21m)
- Bathroom 11' 7'' x 11' 0'' (3.53m x 3.35m)
- Study Area 13' 0'' x 11' 7'' (3.96m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 8'' x 13' 9'' (4.47m x 4.19m)
- En-suite Bathroom 9' 4'' x 6' 7'' (2.84m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 3'' x 11' 0'' (3.43m x 3.35m)
- Office 13' 1'' x 11' 2'' (3.98m x 3.40m)
- Integral Garage 24' 6'' x 13' 0'' (7.46m x 3.96m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.