This beautiful home has the appearance of an attractive country cottage while the very spacious accommodation offers a host of modern-day comforts. The vendors have spared no expense extending the property into something rather special with flexible split-level accommodation that can be utilised in a number of ways to suit the needs of any growing family. A modern kitchen and family shower room add to the appeal along with a very generous sized driveway that is unique for the area making it ideal for boats, caravans and up to four cars. This really is a home that you can just move into and enjoy from day one!Internal
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall that benefits from useful built-in storage cupboards, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen/diner with modern units and a stove in the dining area, a family room, a luxurious shower room and a downstairs bedroom with en-suite shower room. Upstairs are a further four bedrooms and a W.C.
To the front the garden is laid in lawn and there is a very spacious driveway to the side providing off-street parking for cars, a boat or caravan. The delightful rear garden is laid in lawn and is the perfect place to enjoy on a summers evening.
Oakwood Heights is an extremely popular area within Carryduff, located a short distance from the Ballynahinch, Belfast & the Saintfield Road ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is within walking distance providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 18' 1'' x 12' 8'' (5.51m x 3.86m)
- Family Room 11' 8'' x 9' 11'' (3.55m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Dining room 15' 10'' x 13' 0'' (4.82m x 3.96m)
- Bedroom 5 11' 11'' x 11' 5'' (3.63m x 3.48m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Shower Room 8' 11'' x 6' 3'' (2.72m x 1.90m)
- Bedroom 1 12' 11'' x 9' 8'' (3.93m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 9' 8'' (3.93m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 3 11' 3'' x 10' 5'' (3.43m x 3.17m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.48m x 2.94m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.