This impressive detached property offers fabulous accommodation that an established family has been dreaming of. The property exudes character, is bursting with period features and has been sympathetically modernised over the years. It benefits from a very private, spacious and enviable end of cul-de-sac location just off Balmoral Avenue where a great range of schools, restaurants and shops can be found within the vicinity. This is an exquisite family home with a host of benefits which are sure to meet the demands of even the most discerning purchaser.
Downstairs comprises an entrance vestibule leading to a hall with a wood strip floor and cloak room with a WC, a drawing room with dual aspect windows and a feature fireplace, a living room with a feature fireplace and a bay window, a kitchen/diner with a range of units, a breakfast room which is open to the kitchen and provides access to the rear garden, a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further five well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom complete with a free-standing bath and a walk-in shower.
To the front there is ample off-street parking where a mature hedge borders the property to provide complete privacy. The rear garden is a delight where you will find a spacious lawn, while there is a lovely patio area that is ideal for some al fresco dining. There is a wonderful array of plants, shrubs and trees to enjoy and a mature hedge.
Being located off the Balmoral Avenue and close to the Malone Road it is safe to say the location is one of the most highly sought after and affluent areas in the country. With a fabulous mix of schools, shopping, eateries, golf clubs and lovely walks, you will be absolutely spoilt for choice.
To arrange a viewing of this fabulous home or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler
- Bedroom 3 13' 1'' x 10' 6'' (3.98m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 4 13' 3'' x 11' 0'' (4.04m x 3.35m)
- Bedroom 5 10' 10'' x 8' 10'' (3.30m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 6 11' 7'' x 9' 11'' (3.53m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom 11' 9'' x 8' 9'' (3.58m x 2.66m)
- Integral Garage 11' 10'' x 10' 7'' (3.60m x 3.22m)
- Attached Garage 17' 10'' x 8' 7'' (5.43m x 2.61m)
- Master Bedroom 15' 10'' x 13' 1'' (4.82m x 3.98m)
- En-Suite 11' 0'' x 5' 11'' (3.35m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 11'' x 12' 3'' (3.93m x 3.73m)
- Entrance Vestibule
- Entrance Hall
- Drawing Room 27' 8'' x 13' 0'' (8.43m x 3.96m)
- Living Room 18' 1'' x 13' 0'' (5.51m x 3.96m)
- Kitchen/Diner 14' 3'' x 13' 0'' (4.34m x 3.96m)
- Breakfast Room 10' 11'' x 9' 10'' (3.32m x 2.99m)
- Utility Room 10' 10'' x 9' 10'' (3.30m x 2.99m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.