A Mossvale Sale!
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase a spacious semi-detached home located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of Ballygowan. The property is well-presented, benefits from plenty of living space and has no onward chain. The solid oak floors to the hall and the main reception space give the property a lovely rich feel and the modern bathroom with a Jacuzzi style bath will certainly impress.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a solid oak floor and under stair storage, a lounge with a bay window, a feature fireplace and an oak floor, a dining room with an open arch to the lounge and with access to a conservatory which in turn offers access to the rear garden, and a kitchen with high & low level units. Upstairs are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with plants & shrubs and a driveway to the side with a car port providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, is laid in lawn and benefits from a patio area and a garden shed.
Set in a quiet residential area and within walking distance to Ballygowan town centre this property will not disappoint. Ballygowan is an ideal place to live with the commute to Belfast an easy fifteen minute drive away and there is plenty of local transport available close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.74m x 3.68m (18'10" x 12'1")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 3.25m x 2.97m (10'8" x 9'9")
- Conservatory 2.49m x 3.07m (8'2" x 10'1")
- Kitchen 3.25m x 2.95m (10'8" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 1 3.48m x 3.63m (11'5" x 11'11")
- Bedroom 2 4.32m x 2.62m (14'2" x 8'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.77m x 2.97m (9'1" x 9'9")
- Bathroom 2.18m x 1.93m (7'2" x 6'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.