Love the Lomond Lifestyle!
This fantastic mid-terrace is an absolute treat to walk into and guarantees the lucky purchaser many years of happy and comfortable living. Whether it is a first time buy, downsizing or bought as an investment it offers excellent value for money with recent sales in the area being very strong. The property is stylishly decorated ensuring you need nothing more than your belongings to get started.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a bay window and a modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs comprises of two double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite. The roofspace is floored and is accessed via a staircase. It benefits from skylights, light, power and heating.
There is a small forecourt to the front of the property while the rear yard has been beautifully finished to provide outdoor space where you can enjoy some al fresco dining.
Lomond Street is located between the Holywood and Upper Newtownards Road. It offers easy access to Belfast City Centre, the M3 with M1 & M2 beyond, and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Both Ballyhackamore & Belmont are withing walking distance and offer a great range of eateries and shops, while local amenities in Belmont and Holywood are at the top of the road.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.89m x 2.90m (12'9" x 9'6")
- Open To:
- Dining Area 3.07m x 3.02m (10'1" x 9'11")
- Kitchen 3.94m x 2.39m (12'11" x 7'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.28m x 4.04m (10'9" x 13'3")
- Bedroom 2 3.10m x 2.46m (10'2" x 8'1")
- Bathroom 2.79m x 2.34m (9'2" x 7'8")
- Floored Roofspace 3.66m x 3.10m (12' x 10'2")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.