Drumlin Lodge offers sheer luxury, an abundance of space, peaceful surroundings and your very own swimming pool. It is approximately 7,600 sq. ft and set on a private site of 2 acres with surrounding gardens and is within a 15 minute drive of Belfast. The stunning swimming pool room deserves special recognition. It is accessible from either side of the property, it is surrounded by a wooden deck, has a fabulous vaulted ceiling and has patio doors to the rear deck. The property has been designed in a ‘U’ shape and is centred around a grand reception hall. To one side of the property you have the living accommodation and to the other side you have the bedroom quarters.
Downstairs comprises a hall with a sandstone, a lounge with a marble floor and a hole in the wall gas fire, an open plan kitchen, living and dining room with appliances, a dining room, an office with fitted furniture, a master bedroom with and en-suite, two double bedrooms and a luxury bathroom. The rear hall gives access to a utility room, a WC and the triple garage. The first floor to one side of the property comprises two double bedrooms, a den and a bathroom. To the other side of the property the first floor comprises of a games room, a gym and a store room.
The property sits on a private site of approximately 2 acres with surrounding gardens, a parking area to the front of the triple garage and a beautiful decked area to the rear.
The property is approached via a laneway off the Carryduff Road close to the Temple crossroads, offering easy access to Belfast, Lisburn, Ballynahinch and Saintfield. There are plenty of local amenities at hand including a coffee shop, a green grocer and a petrol station. Local transport is close by including school buses offering access to the provinces leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall 22' 11'' x 23' 5'' (6.98m x 7.13m)
- Lounge 22' 9'' x 18' 10'' (6.93m x 5.74m)
- Dining Room 14' 0'' x 15' 7'' (4.26m x 4.75m)
- Kitchen/Diner/Living 27' 6'' x 19' 7'' (8.38m x 5.96m)
- Utility Room
- Office 15' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.80m x 2.64m)
- Swimming Pool 42' 1'' x 27' 1'' (12.82m x 8.25m)
- Rear Hall
- Master Bedroom 19' 0'' x 13' 8'' (5.79m x 4.16m)
- En-suite 10' 0'' x 6' 0'' (3.05m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 2 18' 8'' x 17' 5'' (5.69m x 5.30m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 0'' x 12' 0'' (4.26m x 3.65m)
- Bathroom 11' 11'' x 12' 0'' (3.63m x 3.65m)
- Bedroom 4 22' 5'' x 13' 4'' (6.83m x 4.06m)
- Bedroom 5 13' 1'' x 12' 0'' (3.98m x 3.65m)
- Open Plan Den 12' 0'' x 11' 4'' (3.65m x 3.45m)
- Bathroom 10' 1'' x 6' 0'' (3.07m x 1.83m)
- Games Room 38' 8'' x 17' 7'' (11.78m x 5.36m)
- Open Plan Studio/Gym 30' 5'' x 15' 8'' (9.26m x 4.77m)
- Store Room/Bedroom 6 12' 3'' x 15' 8'' (3.73m x 4.77m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.