Space For The Family!
This fabulous detached property has been masterfully extended and upgraded to meet the demands of modern day living. The property offers family friendly accommodation which is versatile so you can use it to suit your requirements. With no less than six bedrooms and two bathrooms on offer growing or established families are sure to find this property an attractive proposition. It is also ideally suited to anyone who works from home as there is a range of outbuildings that are perfect for this.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to an inner hall, a spacious living room with a feature cast iron stove, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room, a utility area with plumbing, a bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower, a separate WC and three bedrooms – two of which have fitted wardrobes. Upstairs is a bright & airy landing with eaves storage, three bedrooms and a shower room with a white suite.
The garage has been converted to provide a store room and a workshop. There is another outbuilding that would be an ideal office which also benefits from a store to the rear. The garden is very private, low maintenance and offers great space to enjoy some al fresco dining. To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a driveway providing off-street parking.
Glennor Crescent is a highly sought after location within the Carryduff area and is only a short stroll from the main Hillsborough Road ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities to compliment convenient family living.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 17' 7'' x 12' 9'' (5.36m x 3.88m)
- Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 17' 7'' x 14' 5'' (5.36m x 4.39m)
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 4 11' 5'' x 9' 1'' (3.48m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 5 10' 0'' x 7' 1'' (3.05m x 2.16m)
- Bedroom 6/Study 9' 11'' x 7' 11'' (3.02m x 2.41m)
- Bathroom 8' 3'' x 8' 1'' (2.51m x 2.46m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 17' 9'' x 11' 8'' (5.41m x 3.55m)
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'' x 11' 9'' (3.91m x 3.58m)
- Bedroom 3 14' 4'' x 11' 7'' (4.37m x 3.53m)
- Shower Room 11' 4'' x 5' 6'' (3.45m x 1.68m)
- Office 8' 9'' x 5' 5'' (2.66m x 1.65m)
- Store Room 12' 3'' x 8' 9'' (3.73m x 2.66m)
- Workshop 9' 0'' x 7' 8'' (2.74m x 2.34m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ Site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.