Life on the Level!
This fantastic semi-detached bungalow offers a convenient location that will appeal to those wanting to take their first steps onto the property market or anyone seeking bungalow living in a convenient location with a great range of local amenities. The property offers versatile accommodation and can be used as three bedrooms with two reception rooms or you could have fewer bedrooms with more reception rooms... the choice is yours. The open plan kitchen, living and dining room will be the focal point of the home where a quiet night with a movie or hosting a dinner party can be enjoyed.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall that leads to an inner hallway, a family room with a feature fireplace, a superb kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, a living room open to the the kitchen/diner and with access to the garden, a front reception room or third bedroom with a bay window, two bedrooms and a shower room with a contemporary suite.
To the front there is a low maintenance garden and a driveway to the side provides off-street parking. To the rear is a very private garden with a large garden shed and a decked area to enjoy .
Galway Park offers easy access to Belfast City Centre and is situated close to a wide range of renowned schools. Ballyhackamore Village is a 10 minute drive away offering a great range of eateries, pubs and shops, while local amenities in Dundonald Village are within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Inner Hallway
- Family Room 4.27m x 3.18m (14' x 10'5")
- Kitchen/Diner 3.86m x 7.04m (12'8" x 23'1")
- Open To:
- Living Room 4.32m x 4.09m (14'2" x 13'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.23m x 2.87m (10'7" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 2 2.82m x 2.84m (9'3" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3/Reception Room 4.29m x 3.18m (14'1" x 10'5")
- Shower Room 1.78m x 2.57m (5'10" x 8'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.