This superb semi-detached property has been masterfully extended to offer a growing or an established family a whole host of benefits to include four bedrooms, two bathrooms and an abundance of living space that is perfect for modern day living. The fabulous open plan kitchen, living and dining room is the perfect place to host a dinner party on special occasions and will undoubtedly be the main focal point of the home. There is planning permission granted in March 2018 to build a balcony from this room that if built will offer a great place to have a nightcap after a long day.
The entrance level comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with an oak floor and a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen with solid wood units and integrated appliances which is open plan to a fabulous living and dining room. The first floor comprises three bedrooms and a fully tiled family bathroom with a white suite. The ground floor offers a double bedroom with fitted furniture, two stores, a utility room, a modern shower room and a play room with access to the rear garden.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a lengthy driveway to the side providing off-street parking. To the rear there is a good-sized and very private lawn that the children of the family will certainly put to good use.
The location is second to none being just off the main Saintfield Road and only one mile from Forestside Shopping Centre, it is ideally situated within close proximity to Belfast City Centre and offers easy access to the main bus routes and a choice of leading schools.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 12' 0'' x 11' 10'' (3.65m x 3.60m)
- Kitchen 11' 10'' x 11' 5'' (3.60m x 3.48m)
- Open To:
- Living/Dining Room 15' 11'' x 12' 0'' (4.85m x 3.65m)
- Play Room 15' 10'' x 12' 0'' (4.82m x 3.65m)
- Utility Room 11' 6'' x 7' 10'' (3.50m x 2.39m)
- Shower Room
- Bedroom 1 12' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.65m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 2 11' 6'' x 10' 6'' (3.50m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 8'' x 7' 11'' (2.64m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 4 11' 7'' x 10' 0'' (3.53m x 3.05m)
- Bathroom 7' 11'' x 5' 5'' (2.41m x 1.65m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.