Location, Space & Views!
This wonderful detached property located in the popular Gilnahirk area offers spacious and flexible accommodation that can adapted to suit your needs. It is beautifully presented and has a very private elevated site with countryside to the rear and stunning views over Belfast and beyond to the front. The superb open plan kitchen, living and dining room will certainly be the focal point of this fine home where quality family time will be spent to hosting a party on special occasions. This is a quality home that you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer from day one.
The property comprises an entrance hall, a lounge with an oak floor and a wall mounted gas fire, a fantastic open plan kitchen, living and dining room with a centre island and integrated appliances, a formal dining room with double doors to the garden, an office with an oak floor, a double bedroom and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with a modern en-suite, two bedrooms and landing with a linen cupboard. The property benefits from an attached garage with a store room to the rear.
To the front there is a driveway and a selection of plants & shrubs. To the rear there is a large patio where entertaining on special occasions will be a pleasure, especially with the double doors to the house on a summer’s day. The lawn backs onto beautiful open countryside where horses from the neighbouring field can be found who like to pop down to say hello!
This superb home is well located which offers a host of amenities being within walking distance and an extensive range of leading primary and secondary schools. The bustling village of Ballyhackamore is close by and the Castlereagh Hills are also on your doorstep for keen cyclists or runners.
To arrange a viewing of this immaculate home please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 26' 5'' x 15' 2'' (8.05m x 4.62m)
- Office 8' 6'' x 8' 0'' (2.59m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 4 14' 2'' x 9' 11'' (4.31m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom 8' 8'' x 8' 2'' (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Master Bedroom 16' 7'' x 12' 0'' (5.05m x 3.65m)
- En-Suite 7' 2'' x 5' 11'' (2.18m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 2 16' 6'' x 10' 0'' (5.03m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3 8' 1'' x 7' 3'' (2.46m x 2.21m)
- Garage 12' 5'' x 9' 11'' (3.78m x 3.02m)
- Store Room 13' 10'' x 7' 8'' (4.21m x 2.34m)
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 16' 0'' x 11' 11'' (4.87m x 3.63m)
- Dining Room 13' 2'' x 8' 9'' (4.01m x 2.66m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.