Pretty as a Picture!
This beautiful home has been meticulously looked after and finished with style and class. It is literally ready to move into and enjoy the luxurious comfort and generous space on offer. The size, quality and layout make it an ideal choice for first-time buyers or growing families wanting indoor and outdoor space, and a home that is in “move-in” condition.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a lovely lounge with a feature wall mounted fire, a modern open plan kitchen and dining room with patio doors the rear garden, and a guest WC off the kitchen. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms – the master with an en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath. Slingsby type ladders lead to a floored roof space with light for additional storage.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has a patio area and a lawn. There is plenty of off-street parking on a feature brick paved driveway. There is a great range of amenities and shops close by and there is easy access to Lisburn City and the M1 motorway.
Thaxton Village is an idyllic semi-rural location on the outskirts of Lisburn and is surrounded by beautiful countryside. The location offers easy access to Lisburn, Belfast City Centre as well as the M1. There is a good choice of local schools in the area, a great choice of local amenities and Sprucefield is a short drive away.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.27m x 3.71m (14'0 x 12'2)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 5.13m x 4.11m (16'10 x 13'6)
- Downstairs W.C.
- Master Bedroom 4.27m 0.61m x 2.74m (14' 2 x 9'0)
- En-Suite Shower Room 1.75m 1.70m (5'9 5'7 )
- Bedroom 2 4.14m x 3.15m (13'7 x 10'4)
- Bedroom 3 3.20m x 2.29m (10'6 x 7'6)
- Bathroom 3.00m x 1.88m (9'10 x 6'2)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.