There are special homes, there are special locations... this is a very special home, in a very special location set on a gorgeous site surrounded by stone walls and mature gardens to enjoy. This stunning bungalow offers an abundance of flexible accommodation and choice to charm any growing family. There is certainly business opportunities to be had here with a large workshop, multiple dog kennels and a grooming room if that is something of interest. On your doorstep are peaceful walks yet the bustling village of Crossgar is a ten minute stroll for any last minute groceries or the Friday night takeaway!
The accommodation comprises of a large country style solid wood kitchen with open plan dining, a beautiful sunroom with a vaulted ceiling and patio doors, a cosy lounge with an open fire, four double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a games room and a boot room which is just brilliant for families with children.
Many fun nights will be had on the landscaped rear patio while enjoying a family BBQ as the children or animals play on the surrounding gardens, there are certainly plenty of places to hide!
Crossgar village is located within walking distance of the property which offers a wealth of local amenities to suit all, whilst Downpatrick, Saintfield and Belfast are extremely convenient by both car and public transport.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email email@example.com
- Porch 4.19m x 1.83m (13'9 x 6')
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen/Diner 6.17m x 4.57m (20'3 x 15')
- Sun room 5.56m x 3.94m (18'3 x 12'11)
- Lounge 6.12m x 4.22m (20'1 x 13'10)
- Utility room 3.35m x 3.33m (11' x 10'11)
- Bedroom 1 4.67m x 3.63m (15'4 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 2 3.84m x 3.63m (12'7 x 11'11)
- Bedroom 3 4.14m x 3.33m (13'7 x 10'11)
- Bedroom 4 3.33m x 3.23m (10'11 x 10'7)
- Games room 4.93m x 3.53m (16'2 x 11'7)
- Boot room 3.43m x 2.54m (11'3 x 8'4)
- Bathroom 3.30m x 2.54m (10'10 x 8'4)
- Garage + Workshop 11.73m x 5.21m (38'6 x 17'1)
- 5 Kennels + Preparation Area 8.79m x 2.46m (28'10 x 8'1)
- Outdoor Kennels 8.79m x 3.96m (28'10 x 13')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.