Hot To Trot!
No. 2 The Stables is located in one of the original Linen Mill buildings dating back to the 19th century. It offers a stunning finish throughout, original exposed beams and vaulted double height ceilings in the bedrooms that give a wonderful sense of space and character.
The open plan kitchen and living is a superb place to relax, entertain and dine. The original part of The Mill Village was created using traditional stone and was converted to a contemporary finish resulting in an award winning development. The residents within The Mill Village enjoy access to a fantastic leisure complex in the Linen House building which includes a swimming pool and a fitness suite.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with an oak floor, a WC and a wonderful living and dining room with a solid oak floor that is open plan to a modern kitchen, complete with integrated appliances and a centre island. There is a rear door which leads you directly to your designated car parking space. Upstairs comprises a landing with built-in storage, a master bedroom with a double height vaulted ceiling, original exposed beams and an en-suite bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and large walk-in shower. Completing upstairs is another bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, a balcony and an en-suite shower room.
The Mill Village is conveniently located between the Belfast and Ballygowan Road which ensures easy access to the road networks to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards. Comber town centre is only a short walk away and offers a fantastic range of local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs WC
- Living/Dining Room 8.92m x 3.51m (29'3" x 11'6")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 4.22m x 2.29m (13'10" x 7'6")
- Bedroom 1 3.28m x 5.77m (10'9" x 18'11")
- En-suite Bathroom 2.01m x 2.90m (6'7" x 9'6")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.56m (11'6" x 11'8")
- En-suite 1.98m x 2.11m (6'6" x 6'11")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.