Elevate your lifestyle!
This is a wonderful opportunity to purchase a fabulous family home in the heart of Drumbo with elevated views over Lagan Valley and beyond that you will never tire of! Although sitting on approximately one acre of gardens and adjoining land, there is an opportunity to purchase additional adjoining land up to approx. 10 acres if required. The property itself is set up perfectly for family life with multiple reception rooms and four good bedrooms. It is well presented and in good condition although you may wish to add your own tasteful décor.
In addition to the land that is available across the field there is the option to purchase a site with planning permission in place of approximately half an acre, there will be a lane from the site utilising the entrance to the current property by way of disclosure but it will by no means affect the privacy or lifestyle of No.212.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with stunning views and a feature fireplace, there is open access to the dining room that in turn has access to the fitted kitchen, there is a second lounge with a gas fire and stunning views, a bathroom with a coloured suite, and utility room and am integral double garage with a useful WC. Upstairs are four generous bedrooms – the master with an ensuite shower room and a modern family bathroom with a lovely free-standing bath.
The property is extremely impressive externally and is approached via a long brick paved drive with gardens surrounding the property. There is currently a selection of outhouses but they will be removed prior to the sale completing so there will be additional parking space or gardens if desired.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes.
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.18m x 4.85m (10'5 x 15'11)
- Living room 5.33m x 4.19m (17'6 x 13'9)
- Dining room 4.17m x 4.19m (13'8 x 13'9)
- Family room 3.48m x 4.19m (11'5 x 13'9)
- Utility room 2.08m x 3.78m (6'10 x 12'5)
- Master bedroom 4.04m x 5.56m (13'3 x 18'3)
- Bedroom 2 3.68m x 4.17m (12'1 x 13'8)
- Bedroom 3 2.31m x 4.24m (7'7 x 13'11)
- Bedroom 4 2.31m x 4.19m (7'7 x 13'9)
- Bathroom 2.11m x 3.10m (6'11 x 10'2)
- Integral double garage 5.05m x 5.54m (16'7 x 18'2)
- WC 2.08m x 1.65m (6'10 x 5'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.