Be Hooked On Brook!
This wonderful property located on a private site offers approximately 2,850 sq.ft. of living space that is perfect for modern day family life. A lot of meticulous planning has gone into the design and layout of the property to ensure a life of luxury and comfort. The bespoke kitchen really is something special, benefiting from high end integrated appliances, a centre island and a spacious dining area make it extremely impressive. Every tiny detail has already been taken care of and the property has been finished with first class products throughout so that you can simply move in and make the most of your new home.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with a minstrel style gallery landing, a lounge with a floor to ceiling sandstone fireplace and wood burning stove, a family room, a luxury kitchen with integrated appliances and a centre island which flows seamlessly into the dining area with a feature brick fireplace and sliding patio doors. There are also two well proportioned double bedrooms and a wet room with a modern suite. Upstairs the accommodation offers three bedrooms - master with both an en-suite and a dressing room, and family bathroom with a modern white suite and a useful office/study.
The property sits on a private site and is surrounded by mature hedgerow. The driveway is accessed via double gates and leads to a spacious parking area to the side. The front garden is laid in lawn and to the rear is a private patio area which leads to additional parking and access to a large storage shed. There is also a small side garden that is completely enclosed which would make a great football pitch or childs play area.
The Moss Brook Road offers countryside living with the convenience of Belfast being just five miles away. Comber, Saintfield, Ballygowan and Carryduff are all easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Reception Hall
- Living Room 28' 1'' x 19' 7'' (8.55m x 5.96m)
- Family Room 13' 8'' x 11' 9'' (4.16m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen/Dining Room 26' 1'' x 12' 8'' (7.94m x 3.86m)
- Utility Room 11' 5'' x 6' 9'' (3.48m x 2.06m)
- Study 10' 5'' x 9' 8'' (3.17m x 2.94m)
- Bedroom 4 12' 8'' x 10' 9'' (3.86m x 3.27m)
- Shower Room 12' 8'' x 7' 8'' (3.86m x 2.34m)
- First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom 23' 9'' x 13' 11'' (7.23m x 4.24m)
- Dressing Room
- En Suite Shower Room 8' 2'' x 7' 7'' (2.49m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 2 21' 10'' x 10' 9'' (6.65m x 3.27m)
- Bedroom 3 19' 0'' x 10' 10'' (5.79m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 5 12' 4'' x 8' 3'' (3.76m x 2.51m)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Please note the electrics and appliances have not been tested and no warranty is given.