Views From The Mews!
This spacious and well-presented townhouse is a fantastic purchase for anyone seeking a place to call home on the banks of the Lagan. The uninterrupted views over the river and beyond have to be seen to be believed. The convenient location just off the Ormeau Embankment offers a lifestyle of convenience with so many amenities all within a short walk from your front door.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a spacious living & dining room with a feature fireplace with an open fire and access to a balcony and garden. The kitchen offers integrated appliances and space for dining. Upstairs are three well-proportioned double bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite and a shower over the bath.
To the front there are two private parking spaces and a fenced bin and storage area while the boiler house provides additional storage. The rear garden is laid in lawn with a private gate to the Lagan walkway and there is a balcony off the living room where you can relax and take in the fabulous views.
The property is located within walking distance of Lanyon train station, Ormeau Park, Ozone indoor tennis courts and fitness centre, Ormeau Golf Club, Kingspan Stadium and of course the ever popular Ormeau Road with a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. The motorway network and main arterial routes to and from the City Centre are easily accessible. Many of the country’s top schools and Forestside Shopping Centre are close by.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living/Dining Room 8.66m x 3.40m (28'5" x 11'2")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.01m x 2.57m (13'2" x 8'5")
- Bedroom 1 4.67m x 3.00m (15'4" x 9'10")
- Bedroom 2 3.94m x 2.59m (12'11" x 8'6")
- Bedroom 3 3.00m x 3.00m (9'10" x 9'10")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 1.78m (7'9" x 5'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.