A Great Prospect!
If you are looking for a home that offers a superb quality of lifestyle, plenty of internal and external space in a friendly and well-kept neighbourhood then this one is worth prospecting! It is beautifully presented throughout and has been very well cared for, maintained and upgraded by the current owners.
Probably the best feature is the three large reception rooms that flow together to offer excellent living space but can also be separated to offer some sought after peace and quiet after a hard day.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and super front and rear gardens.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen 3.68m x 3.00m (12'01" x 9'10")
- Lounge 4.75m x 4.24m (15'07 x 13'11)
- Family room 3.53m x 3.00m (11'07" x 9'10")
- Sun room 3.76m x 2.77m (12'04" x 9'01)
- Master bedroom 4.14m x 3.02m (13'07 x 9'11)
- Bedroom 2 4.24m x 2.67m (13'11 x 8'09)
- Bedroom 3 2.59m x 2.79m (8'06 x 9'02)
- Bathroom 2.39m x 2.08m (7'10 x 6'10)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.