This is a wonderful family home situated in a quiet and family friendly cul-de-sac of only four properties located in the sought after Sandown Road area of East Belfast. It is ideally suited to families that crave spacious living accommodation, well-proportioned bedrooms and a private south facing rear garden. The current owners have transformed the home is recent years giving you the opportunity to acquire a home that is beautifully presented, is in immaculate condition and one that is sure to stand the test of time.
Downstairs comprises of an impressive entrance hall with access to a WC, a spacious living room with a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden, a dining room room with double doors to the living room, a family room or an office and a superb kitchen with integrated appliances and a centre island which is open plan to a snug or dining area. Upstairs comprises of a master bedroom with a contemporary en-suite shower room, a further three bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom with a separate bath and shower enclosure. The property further benefits from an integral garage that benefits from a utility area
To the front there is a brick paved driveway providing off-street parking. The very private and south facing rear garden is beautifully landscaped and lends itself perfectly for entertaining friends and family or for simply relaxing after a long day.
Knockvale Park is located just off the Sandown Road which runs between Ballyhackamore and the Knock Road providing easy access to Belfast City Centre and a wide range of renowned schools. The excellent range of amenities within Ballyhackamore Village are within walking distance, while the local amenities in Belmont are also close at hand.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 5.38m x 3.89m (17'8" x 12'9")
- Dining Room 4.06m x 2.90m (13'4" x 9'6")
- Family Room/Office 3.18m x 3.48m (10'5" x 11'5")
- Kitchen 4.14m x 3.58m (13'7" x 11'9")
- Open To:
- Snug 4.17m x 2.39m (13'8" x 7'10")
- Integral Garage & Utility 4.80m x 5.16m (15'9" x 16'11")
- Master Bedroom 4.39m x 3.78m (14'5" x 12'5")
- En-suite 2.62m x 1.57m (8'7" x 5'2")
- Bedroom 2 4.04m x 2.87m (13'3" x 9'5")
- Bedroom 3 3.18m x 3.48m (10'5" x 11'5")
- Bedroom 4 2.49m x 2.39m (8'2" x 7'10")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 2.36m (7'9" x 7'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.