This larger style semi in the heart of Carryduff is sure to be popular with first time buyers, people looking to down size and families alike. There is an abundance of space to offer the lucky purchasers who will be particularly taken by the size and privacy of the rear garden. It has been priced to allow for the new owners to put their own stamp on the property and enjoy all it has to offer!
Downstairs comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, a large lounge with open plan dining, a fitted kitchen with access to the rear garden and an under stair cloakroom. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms and a modern bathroom. The property has an integrated garage, oil heating and is fully double glazed.
The rear garden is an absolute pleasure and there is a tidy front garden with plenty of off-street parking available.
The popular town of Carryduff is within easy walking distance with its excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast is only five miles away and there is easy access to Lisburn, Saintfield, Ballynahinch and other surrounding towns.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
To arrange a viewing or for further information contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entrance hall
- Living/Dining room 7.24m x 3.40m (23'9 x 11'2)
- Kitchen 3.94m x 2.72m (12'11 x 8'11)
- Store room 1.83m x 1.57m (6' x 5'2)
- Bedroom 1 3.89m x 2.95m (12'9 x 9'8)
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 2.95m (11'1 x 9'8)
- Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.36m (10' x 7'9)
- Bathroom 2.69m x 2.08m (8'10 x 6'10)
- Garage 4.57m x 2.74m (15' x 9')
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.