Home Sweet Home!
This fabulous semi-detached property offers stylish accommodation in a highly sought after area of South Belfast. It is ideal for a growing family or a first time buyer seeking a convenient location with plenty of space and quality. The open plan kitchen & living space will be the main focal point of the home and is sure to impress friends and family. With a further two reception rooms to utilise and well-proportioned bedrooms it offers super accommodation that is perfect for modern day family living.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with access to a WC, a lounge with a bay window, a feature fireplace and a solid wood floor, a dining room with a solid wood floor and a wonderful open plan kitchen and living room with a centre island and integrated appliances. Upstairs offers a master bedroom with a bay window and an ensuite shower room, two further well-proportioned bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom with feature tiling.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and a tarmac driveway that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped to offer a well-manicured lawn, a patio area and a lovely selection of plants and shrubs.
Greenwood Glen is a very convenient place to live located off the Purdysburn Road with easy access to Belfast City, Tesco Newtownbreda and Forestside shopping centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a good range of local amenities.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.93m x 3.56m (16'2" x 11'8")
- Dining Room 3.12m x 2.87m (10'3" x 9'5")
- Kitchen / Living / Dining Room 6.38m x 4.93m (20'11" x 16'2")
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 4.78m x 3.89m (15'8" x 12'9")
- Bedroom 2 2.97m x 2.03m (9'9" x 6'8")
- Bedroom 3 2.97m x 3.51m (9'9" x 11'6")
- Bathroom 2.13m x 2.62m (7' x 8'7")
- Garage 5.66m x 3.00m (18'7" x 9'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.