Reagh of Light!
This fantastic home has recently been refurbished and offers a stylish interior and a private south facing rear garden that is perfect for barbeques or children playing all year round. Should your requirements change over the years the property could certainly be extended without compromising the garden space. The location alone will guarantee a lifestyle that will appeal to first time buyers due to its proximity to a great range of amenities, and to families that want a superb choice of local schools.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair storage, a cosy living room and a fantastic open plan kitchen, dining and family room complete with integrated appliances and double doors to the rear garden. Upstairs are three bedrooms and a modern bathroom with a three-piece suite.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn and driveway providing off-street parking. The rear of the property is south west facing, is very private and offers a large garden that is ideal for children playing or adults relaxing!
The Castlereagh area is a very convenient location with an excellent range of schools and local amenities on your doorstep. Belfast City is easily accessed and there is an abundance of local transport on your doorstep. There are plenty of local eateries close by and the new Tesco on the Castlereagh Road ensures groceries won’t be an issue.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.56m x 3.10m (11'8" x 10'2")
- Kitchen 3.10m x 3.00m (10'2" x 9'10")
- Open To:
- Family/Dining Room 5.54m x 1.85m (18'2" x 6'1")
- Bedroom 1 3.56m x 2.84m (11'8" x 9'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.05m x 2.84m (10' x 9'4")
- Bedroom 3 1.96m x 1.88m (6'5" x 6'2")
- Bathroom 2.08m x 1.98m (6'10" x 6'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.