Birds Eye Views!
This special chain free home is set on the banks of the River Lagan with glorious private surrounding gardens yet it is only minutes from the delightful town of Dromore and the A1 carriageway for ease of access to Belfast and Dublin. Unique for the area, this property has cleverly converted the second floor to allow for 5 bedrooms & stunning views.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with WC, two reception rooms with feature fireplaces - one with double doors leading to dining area, a stunning kitchen with centre island & built in appliances open plan to an extended dining area/sun room and a separate utility room. The first floor comprises four double bedrooms, the master benefitting an en-suite shower room & a contemporary four piece bathroom suite. The second floor comprises one double bedroom, plenty of storage & beautiful views.
To the front is an easy maintained lawn & driveway for ample parking with access to the detached single garage. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped, laid in lawn with mature shrubs & a garden room that can be used as an office/workshop. You are spoilt for choice for entertaining the guests with the patio, handmade pizza oven & a decking area over looking the River Lagan.
Anyone wishing for a luxurious home to bring up their family in peaceful surroundings with ease of access to Co Down, the A1 offering ease of access to Dublin & Belfast and plenty of super amenities in the delightful village of Dromore should jump at the chance to view Heron Wood.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
Your Next Move
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 5.36m x 3.05m (17'7 x 10)
- Living Room 4.50m x 3.61m (14'9 x 11'10)
- Dining Room 3.05m x 3.02m (10 x 9'11)
- Kitchen 3.99m x 3.05m (13'1 x 10)
- Sun Room 4.52m x 3.40m (14'10 x 11'2)
- Utility Room 3.05m x 1.68m (10 x 5'6)
- Bedroom 1 3.78m x 3.48m (12'5 x 11'5)
- En-suite 2.18m x 1.83m (7'2 x 6)
- Bedroom 2 4.34m x 3.05m (14'3 x 10)
- Bedroom 3 3.48m x 3.00m (11'5 x 9'10)
- Bedroom 4 3.05m x 2.72m (10 x 8'11)
- Bathroom 2.67m x 2.41m (8'9 x 7'11)
- Bedroom 5 3.45m x 3.35m (11'4 x 11)
- Garage 5.82m x 2.74m (19'1 x 9)
- Workshop/Office 4.32m x 3.18m (14'2 x 10'5)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.