Awaits Your Touch!
This spacious bungalow located in the heart of Carryduff is sure to appeal to a range of purchasers, from downsizers looking for a first class location with excellent amenities to growing families that want a choice of leading schools and nurseries. It benefits from a private aspect to front and rear and no onward chain making for an easy move. The property does require some updating and with a little bit of vision it has the making of a great home. There is also plenty of opportunity to extend into the roof space as there is a vast space, although please note no checks or exploration has been undertaken.
The bungalow comprises an entrance porch leading to a hall with built-in storage, a spacious living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with high & low level units, a dining room, three bedrooms, a shower room with a modern suite and an integral garage.
To the front there is a garden laid in lawn with a selection of plants & shrubs and a driveway leading to the integral garage. The rear garden is very private, has a well-maintained lawn and benefits from a sunny south easterly aspect.
Queens Crescent is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing of this property please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D Floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 3.48m x 5.99m (11'5" x 19'8")
- Dining Room 3.96m x 2.77m (13' x 9'1")
- Kitchen 3.28m x 2.69m (10'9" x 8'10")
- Bedroom 1 3.96m x 3.18m (13' x 10'5")
- Bedroom 2 3.51m x 3.02m (11'6" x 9'11")
- Bedroom 3 2.49m x 2.82m (8'2" x 9'3")
- Shower Room 2.44m x 2.03m (8' x 6'8")
- Integral Garage 5.46m x 2.69m (17'11" x 8'10")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.