At Home in the Hollows!
This wonderful detached property sits within an exclusive and quiet development tucked away just off the Hillsborough Road in Carryduff. The property is perfect for an established family requiring well-proportioned bedrooms, plenty of reception space, beautiful gardens and close to public transport that will take the children to and from school. The stunning open plan kitchen, dining and living room will be the main focal point of the home that is perfect for both entertaining and relaxing as a family while having the luxury of another two reception rooms should you need your own space.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a hall with an oak floor, a lounge with a solid wood floor, a fabulous family room with a feature fireplace and handcrafted office furniture, a utility room and a modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances which is open plan to a living room which benefits from a feature fireplace and double doors to the garden. Upstairs comprises a master bedroom with an en-suite, a further three bedrooms and a bathroom with a separate free-standing bath and shower enclosure.
The surrounding gardens offer complete privacy with many different areas to enjoy and a sunny southerly aspect with a countryside outlook. There is a lovely selection of plants, shrubs and trees which only enhance the superb outdoor space. To the front there is spacious driveway providing off-street parking. The double garage has been converted to act a play or hobby room which the children of the family will out to good use.
The property is within walking distance to Carryduff town centre which has an excellent range of amenities and schools. Belfast, Lisburn and other surrounding towns are easily accessed by public transport or car.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Porch 1.55m x 1.55m (5'1" x 5'1")
- Entrance Hall 3.86m x 2.31m (12'8" x 7'7")
- Lounge 3.89m x 4.47m (12'9" x 14'8")
- Family Room 3.84m x 4.47m (12'7" x 14'8")
- Kitchen/Diner 5.61m x 4.47m (18'5" x 14'8")
- Open To:
- Living Room 3.61m x 6.78m (11'10" x 22'3")
- Utility Room 2.41m x 2.31m (7'11" x 7'7")
- Master Bedroom 4.04m x 4.47m (13'3" x 14'8")
- Bedroom 2 3.89m x 4.47m (12'9" x 14'8")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 3.56m (11'10" x 11'8")
- Bedroom 4 2.44m x 4.47m (8' x 14'8")
- Bathroom 2.44m x 3.28m (8' x 10'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.