Ash. Sure Thing!
This spacious chain free detached family home has everything going for it… on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac in a highly sought after location in Moneyreagh. Boasting four bedrooms, three reception rooms, two bathrooms and spacious garden areas to the front & rear, this beautiful family home is sure to appeal to all buyers.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch leading to a spacious hallway with under stairs storage, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace, a separate dining room leading to a spacious sunroom, an oak fitted kitchen with a range of high & low level units, a utility room and an integral garage with a WC. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a family three piece bathroom suite.
The large front garden is laid in lawn with a spacious driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is private & beautifully landscaped with trees, shrubs, a feature water fountain and a lovely paved area where some al fresco dining can be enjoyed.
Moneyreagh is a superb place to live with its own community, character and an easy commute to Belfast and Comber. Moneyreagh Primary School has an excellent reputation and is next door to a community centre offering fantastic classes for children.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
Your Next Move…
Thinking of selling, it would be a pleasure to offer you a FREE VALUATION of your property.
Mortgage advice is also available from our in-house Mortgage Advisor, you can find out how much you can borrow within minutes instead of waiting weeks to go through your high street bank for a decision.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.57m x 3.99m (15 x 13'1)
- Dining Room 3.28m x 2.97m (10'9 x 9'9)
- Kitchen 4.39m x 2.97m (14'5 x 9'9)
- Sun Room 3.30m x 3.05m (10'10 x 10)
- Utility Room 1.96m x 1.93m (6'5 x 6'4)
- Integral Garage 5.94m x 3.00m (19'6 x 9'10)
- Downstairs WC
- Bedroom 1 3.63m x 2.97m (11'11 x 9'9)
- En-suite 2.97m x 2.06m (9'9 x 6'9)
- Bedroom 2 3.86m x 2.79m (12'8 x 9'2)
- Bedroom 3 3.33m x 3.12m (10'11 x 10'3)
- Bedroom 4 2.87m x 2.67m (9'5 x 8'9)
- Bathroom 3.10m x 2.11m (10'2 x 6'11)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.