Holm Sweet Holm!
This stunning semi-detached home has just been refurbished to a very high standard throughout. The refurbishment includes a rewire of the electrics, new windows, cavity wall insulation, gas heating, a fresh coat of paint, new flooring, wood panelling and a new kitchen with appliances. Further benefits are a superb south facing garden and no onward chain that all combine to create a home you can simply move into and enjoy all it has to offer from the moment you get the keys.
Downstairs comprises an entrance porch, a hall with feature wood panelling and with access to a downstairs WC, a living room, a dining room with a feature wood burning stove and kitchen with good storage and new appliances. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms, a single bedroom with built-in storage and a shower room with a white three-piece suite. The roofspace is floored, benefits from light and is accessed via a draw down ladder.
To the front is a beautiful garden with a selection of plants, shrubs and trees. There is a lengthy driveway to the side providing off-street parking that leads to the detached garage. The rear garden is very private, south facing and is an absolute delight. There is a nice patio area, an array of plants & shrubs, a well-manicured lawn and the 'Captain's Cabin' has the makings to be a home office.
Glenholm Avenue is a very convenient place to live with easy access to Belfast City and Forestside Shopping Centre. There is plenty of local transport available and a range of local amenities including the impressive Four Winds bar and restaurant.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall 2.13m x 4.17m (7' x 13'8")
- Living Room 3.43m x 3.40m (11'3" x 11'2")
- Dining Room 3.43m x 3.20m (11'3" x 10'6")
- Kitchen 2.36m x 3.71m (7'9" x 12'2")
- Downstairs WC 1.37m x 1.09m (4'6" x 3'7")
- Bedroom 1 3.43m x 3.23m (11'3" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 2 3.38m x 3.23m (11'1" x 10'7")
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.39m (7'10" x 7'10")
- Shower Room 2.01m x 2.34m (6'7" x 7'8")
- Floored Roofspace 4.67m x 4.72m (15'4" x 15'6")
- Garage 2.77m x 5.33m (9'1" x 17'6")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.