Spacious Bungalow Living!
Detached bungalows in the Carryduff area are highly sought after, especially when they benefit from a convenient location, no onward chain, flexible accommodation and spacious gardens The property offers well-proportioned accommodation that is ideal for couples or for someone looking to downsize.
The bungalow comprises an entrance hall with wood panelled walls, a living room with a fireplace, a kitchen/diner, a rear porch, a utility room, three well-proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom with a a separate bath and shower enclosure.
The property sits on a spacious site with surrounding gardens laid in lawn. There is a driveway providing ample off-street parking and a garage with light and power.
Ballynahinch Road is located within Carryduff ensuring easy access to Belfast and provincial towns via local transport or car. Carryduff town centre is close by providing a host of local amenities. The Ivanhoe Inn is at the end of the avenue where you can head for a drink and something delicious to eat if you don’t fancy making the dinner.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.24m x 3.61m (13'11" x 11'10")
- Kitchen/Diner 4.27m x 3.15m (14' x 10'4")
- Back Porch 2.06m x 1.60m (6'9" x 5'3")
- Utility Room 3.28m x 1.60m (10'9" x 5'3")
- Bedroom 1 4.70m x 3.58m (15'5" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 4.22m x 3.07m (13'10" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 3 4.22m x 2.82m (13'10" x 9'3")
- Bathroom 2.36m x 2.11m (7'9" x 6'11")
- Garage 4.88m x 2.97m (16' x 9'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.