This perfectly presented detached family home has everything going for it… a quiet end of cul-de-sac location with lovely views, open plan dining, living, kitchen and sun room space that is highly sought after in modern day life and a superb garden that will certainly be enjoyed by all members of the household. Further benefits include well-proportioned bedrooms, a utility room and an integral garage which all enhance the appeal of this fine family home.
Downstairs comprises a welcoming and bright entrance hall, a beautiful lounge with a feature fireplace, a fantastic kitchen/dining & living room with a cast iron stove and open plan to a spacious sun room, a utility room and an integral garage. Upstairs there are four generous bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a spacious driveway providing ample off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, has a sizeable lawn that children will put to good use and there is a lovely decked area where some al fresco dining can be enjoyed.
Moneyreagh is a superb place to live with its own community, character and an easy commute to Belfast and Comber. Moneyreagh Primary School has an excellent reputation and is next door to a community centre offering fantastic classes for children.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.88m x 3.89m (16' x 12'9")
- Kitchen/Living/Dining 9.88m x 3.28m (32'5" x 10'9")
- Sun Room 3.48m x 3.02m (11'5" x 9'11")
- Utility Room 3.48m x 2.64m (11'5" x 8'8")
- Master Bedroom 4.57m x 4.37m (15' x 14'4")
- En-suite 2.46m x 1.80m (8'1" x 5'11")
- Bedroom 2 4.85m x 3.38m (15'11" x 11'1")
- Bedroom 3 3.61m x 2.95m (11'10" x 9'8")
- Bedroom 4 3.48m x 2.62m (11'5" x 8'7")
- Bathroom 3.02m x 2.62m (9'11" x 8'7")
- Garage 3.48m x 3.15m (11'5" x 10'4")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale.. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.