Perfection on the Parade!
This is a fantastic example of a three storey period townhouse that has plenty of original features, has been tastefully upgraded to meet the demands of modern day living and cleverly extended to the rear to maximise the space. Benefits include gas fired heating, solid wood parquet floors to the downstairs reception rooms, original doors that are in great condition, a contemporary bathroom and a superb modern kitchen with dining area and feature bi-folding doors. A further attraction for families is the proximity to leading primary and grammar schools, the bustling Ormeau Road and Ormeau Park. If you are looking for a home bursting with character and charm with a convenient location then this is the one for you!
Downstairs comprises an impressive entrance hall with original floor tiles, a stunning living room with a feature fireplace and bay window, a family room with a wood burning stove and a luxury fitted kitchen with high end appliances and feature bi folding doors. There is also a useful playroom as well as a utility room and a ground floor WC. The first floor comprises two well-proportioned bedrooms, a separate home office and a contemporary bathroom with a white three piece suite and a separate shower cubicle . The second floor has a further two well-proportioned bedrooms.
Externally to the front there is a good-sized garden laid in lawn, shrubs and stones tucked away behind a mature hedge. To the rear there is an enclosed yard that benefits from access through the bi folding doors onto a decking area making it the perfect place to relax.
This outstanding period property really would be hard to beat for those looking for space, quality and convenience. The bustling and ever popular Ormeau Road is within walking distance where there are a fantastic choice of cafes, restaurants and bars to sample and enjoy. All in all the lifestyle this property can offer is one of quality and pleasure!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 3.66m x 3.89m (12'92 x 12'9")
- Family Room 4.09m x 3.25m (13'5" x 10'8")
- Kitchen/ Dining room 4.19m x 2.92m (13'9" x 9'7")
- Play Room 3.66m x 2.95m (12'0" x 9'8")
- Utility Room 2.39m x 1.63m (7'10" x 5'4")
- Bedroom 1 5.36m x 3.58m (17'7" x 11'9")
- Bedroom 2 3.63m x 3.25m (11'11" x 10'8")
- Office 2.97m x 1.80m (9'9" x 5'11")
- Bathroom 2.87m x 2.51m (9'5" x 8'3")
- Bedroom 3 5.36m x 3.45m (17'7" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 4 3.51m x 3.25m (11'6" x 10'8")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.