If you are one the many who has changed their opinion on what is really important in life and have decided that the hustle and bustle of city life is not for you, then prepare to get very excited as you peruse this special home with so many opportunities for not just personal enjoyment but also potential business opportunities!
The Main Home
Full renovations and modernisation have been completed on this old Rectory, one of the earliest buildings in the village dating back to the early 1800’s, resulting in a stunning interior with everything currently desired for modern day family life. Consisting of an open plan kitchen, living and dining room, two generous reception rooms with stylish finishes in keeping with the style of the property, three double bedrooms upstairs and a further bedroom suite with an en-suite ideal for guests located on the opposite side of the property.
The vast array of outbuildings comprises multiple stores and a useful office. There is a large full length barn style room above the stores with stone walls and exposed beams, 605 sq ft approx. (56 sq m) that could be a fantastic games room or studio style office and, in addition, there is an original detached cottage full of character including superb exposed roof timbers. For those interested in producing income from Airbnb or holiday lets it would be easy to convert these buildings into apartments.
The walled grounds stretch to approximately half an acre and benefit from beautifully landscaped gardens with a ‘lookout point’ seating area and new quality Summer House. On past the lawn there is a perfectly presented and maintained French-style Potager vegetable garden so you really can live off your own land. At the back of the garden is a small orchard with a mix of old and new fruit trees and a secure reinforced steel pedestrian door to the back lane for easy access. The back lane leads up to Dundrum’s Norman castle.
- Entrance hall
- Cloakroom 1.80m x 1.70m (5'11 x 5'7)
- Kitchen 3.86m x 4.17m (12'8 x 13'8)
- Living room / Dining room 5.89m x 6.17m (19'4 x 20'3)
- Home office / Formal dining room 3.91m x 4.37m (12'10 x 14'4)
- Snug 3.91m x 4.39m (12'10 x 14'5)
- Master bedroom 4.80m x 4.39m (15'9 x 14'5)
- En-suite 2.31m x 1.70m (7'7 x 5'7)
- Utility Room 2.03m x 2.36m (6'8 x 7'9)
- Bedroom 2 4.17m x 4.37m (13'8 x 14'4)
- Bedroom 3 4.14m x 4.39m (13'7 x 14'5)
- Bedroom 4 3.94m x 3.63m (12'11 x 11'11)
- Coach House, Stores / Workshop & Glasshouse
- Room 1: Workshop 4.14mx 4.47m (13'7x 14'8)
- Room 2 3.68m x 2.44m (12'1 x 8'0)
- Room 3 3.78m x 4.45m (12'5 x 14'7)
- Coach House Loft 12.50m x 4.47m (41'0 x 14'8)
- Cottage House / Outside Store 1 3.05m x 3.23m (10'0 x 10'7)
- Store 2 5.84m x 3.20m (19'2 x 10'6)
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.