This stunning semi-detached property located in the Rosetta area of south east Belfast has been extended to offer a home with plenty of living space. It will appeal to young couples who like to entertain or to young families that want a fantastic range of amenities and local schools. The superb living space can be used as open plan or used as different rooms depending on your requirements.
Downstairs comprises an entrance hall with under stair cloaks, a lounge with an oak floor and a feature fireplace, a living room with an oak floor and sliding doors opening into a dining room which in turn provides access to the rear garden and a modern kitchen open plan to the dining room. Upstairs offers two double bedrooms. a single bedroom and a spacious bathroom benefiting from a separate bath and shower enclosure.
To the front and side is a tarmac a driveway providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private, fully enclosed, has a good-sized lawn and a patio area that is perfect for al fresco dining.
Mount Merrion Drive is close to a superb range of local amenities and offers easy access to the city centre and Forestside shopping centre, by car or local transport. There are a number of excellent local schools within the catchment area which will please growing families. Ulster Rugby fans are sure to appreciate the short walk home on a Friday night after a home match.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floor plans for room layout and measurements.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 4.45m x 3.00m (14'7" x 9'10")
- Living Room 3.45m x 3.00m (11'4" x 9'10")
- Dining Room 3.18m x 2.77m (10'5" x 9'1")
- Open To:
- Kitchen 4.32m x 1.96m (14'2" x 6'5")
- Bedroom 1 3.38m x 2.54m (11'1" x 8'4")
- Bedroom 2 3.20m x 3.05m (10'6" x 10')
- Bedroom 3 1.96m x 2.46m (6'5" x 8'1")
- Bathroom 3.61m x 1.96m (11'10" x 6'5")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.